ThriveFantasy is a great Daily Fantasy Sports App that engages the every day fan, and it’s easy to access on any iOS or Android Device, as well as the web. You select 10 of the 20 options for over or under on player’s props, and then enter your choice of contests. The more props you get right, the more points you earn. The more points you earn, the higher you finish in the standings. The higher you finish in the standings, the higher your payout is. Go Checkout ThriveFantasy and start earning money for your sports knowledge TODAY. Use this link right here and receive an additional $5 credit when you make your first deposit on ThriveFantasy.
- Dee Gordon 2B Mariners: Total=.5 Hits OVER 90 PTS
Gordon is coming into today’s game with a 7 game hitting streak
- Felix Hernandez SP Mariners: Total=5.5 Ks UNDER 85 PTS
King Felix has struggled this year, and I don’t expect things to get any better for him. He’s only had 6+ Ks once out of his last 5 starts. He’s playing the Yankees, which means that lineup will either hit a million homeruns or they’ll strikeout a million times.
- Manny Machado SS Orioles: Total=.5 HRs OVER 145 PTS
Manny hasn’t homered since the beginning of the month, so I believe he’s due one. Why not hit it today, Manny?
- Joey Gallo 1B Rangers: Total=.5 Ks OVER 40 PTS
Gallo has struck out in every game this month except for 2. This is almost a lock.
- Mookie Betts RF Red Sox: Total=.5 Hits OVER 75 PTS
Mookie hasn’t gotten a hit in his past 2 games, and he’s too good for that. He’ll get back on track today.
- Charlie Blackmon CF Rockies: Total=.5 Runs OVER 105 PTS
If it was a prop bet for .5 HRs, I’d take it (I think Blackmon will homer today)
- Seth Lugo SP Mets: Total=5.5 Ks OVER 90 PTS
Lugo was able to strikeout 6+ against two very solid lineups (D-Backs and Yankees) and he’ll be facing another tough lineup tonight against the Rockies.
- David Price SP Red Sox: Total=5.5 Ks OVER 100 PTS
Price has struck out 6+ in 8 of his 14 starts this season.
- Daniel Murphy 2B Nationals: Total=1.5 Hits + RBIs UNDER 80 PTS
Murphy has struggled mightily in his return, hitting only .120
- Charlie Morton SP Astros: Total=6.5 Ks OVER 80 PTS
Morton has struck out 7+ in 9 of his 14 starts this season.
In ThriveFantasy, you select 2 ICE Bets, which basically serve as a tiebreaker if your original point totals from your 10 bets come out even with someone else. Head over to ThriveFantasy and make your first deposit with this link right here, receive a $5 bonus with your first deposit, use this lineup of 10, select your two very own ICE Bets, and start winning money today.